PHYSICIAN IN PAEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Nice’s Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (France) is looking for a Doctor to strengthen a team of 4 physicians and 3 residents.
- Employer: Lenval Foundation Children’s Hospital
- Department: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Location: Nice(France)
- Salary: to establish
- 225 hospital beds
- ICU Beds:11
- Physician shift: 8 am-6 pm
- Collegial work environment
- Hours per week: 30-45hrs per week. Full-time hours.
- Days off per year: 25 Days of paid leave + 18 days off + 9 fixed compensation days
- Start date: ASAP
Lenval Foundation Children’s Hospital is a 130 years old medical institution taking care of children from Menton to St Tropez and from Corsica island. This facility has a team of experts that work every day to provide inpatient & outpatient care, imaging diagnoses, medical, surgical, and emergency services, and more. CITY DESCRIPTION Nice city is located in the southeast of France on the French Riviera, face to Corsica island; less than one hour’s drive to Italy. It’s a wonderful living environment between mountains & sea, one of France’s sunniest cities and only 90 minutes from the ski resort. Nice city offers affordable housing, public education, University and other educational facilities.
ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– Approbation of french medical order council to practice in France.
– French spoken fluently
UNIT ACTIVITIES :
– Newborn & children surgery including neurosurgery, spine surgery, Trauma Center level 1, Stroke Center, oncohematology…
– Involvement in research,
– Teaching including simulation,
– Providing life support, invasive and non-invasive ventilation, renal replacement therapy, invasive monitoring techniques, resuscitation, end-of-life care…
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
Overseeing the care of patients needing intensive care unit level or emergency care.
Mickael AFANETTI MD
✆ +334 92 03 0365