ESPNIC promotes the delivery of the highest quality of care to critically ill children throughout Europe.
The objectives of the society are:
- To promote paediatric and neonatal intensive care in Europe
- To encourage the development of new treatments and technologies
- To promote multidisciplinary collaboration among paediatric and neonatal intensivists, nurses and healthcare providers in Europe
- To encourage research and education into all aspects of paediatric and neonatal intensive care through annual international congresses, post-graduate training courses, consensus and regional meetings
ESPNIC provides the opportunity to influence your specialty at a national and international level through:
- Exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues from different countries
- Networking with other professionals in a multidisciplinary setting
- Participating in social and educational events
- The welfare of children of all ages is held in high regard.