Certain activities, both scientific and educational, would qualify for ESPNIC endorsement. Those activities of high scientific quality that embrace the values and vision of ESPNIC can be submitted for consideration.
- Conferences and meetings
- Publications (books, journals, reports, guidelines, curricula, position papers, press releases, etc.).
- Websites and/or online tools
- Networks and partnerships
- Your activity will be included in the ESPNIC activities database
- Advertisement in the ESPNIC website, newsletter and social media
- Acknowledgement of partnership with the wider paediatric and neonatal intensive care community
- No application cost.
- For conferences, meetings, courses or other educational activities subject to a registration fee payment, ESPNIC may ask a contribution of up to 5% of the registration fee for each paying participant. This is reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Download and fill out the application form; this form contains the purpose of the activity and the profile of the professionals to whom it is addressed, entities organizing the event, members of the organizing and scientific committees and their conflicts of interest, other endorsements and continuing education credits applied for.
- Accept reciprocal agreements and obligations.
- Attach the original program of the event, the draft of the publication or website, or the network/partnership project.
- Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions will be reviewed, if adequately completed, by the Secretary.
- If all criteria are met, the endorsement will also be sent for approval to the Chair of Scientific affairs/Chair of Education (as appropriate), Medical president and Nursing president (when applicable). In some cases, the review of the entirety of the Executive committee will be required.
- The decision will be made in 10 working days since the Secretary’s full reception of the documentation. In exceptional circumstances, this can take up to 30 days.
- Advertisement or promotion of courses and events on the ESPNIC website is possible after payment of a fee. Applications should be sent to the ESPNIC office (email@example.com) and managed by the website Committee. Advertisement or promotion does not entail any other rights typical of the endorsement.